Monday, April 16, 2012

Karabakh president congratulates policemen on professional holiday

President of the Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) Republic Bako Sahakyan has congratulated police officers on their professional holiday.

His address issued by the NKR presidential office is provided below.

Dear Police officers and veterans,

I extend my heartiest congratulations on your professional holiday and the 10th anniversary of the NKR Police.

On this solemn moment I first of all bow my head in memory of all those police officers who lost their lives during the Artsakh liberation struggle and while performing their duties. Glory and honor to the martyrs!

This day gives you yet another opportunity to reflect on your work, and I am pleased to note that in recent years significant positive changes and developments were carried out in the activities of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic Police.

Armenian News

No comments:

Post a Comment