15:33, June 23, 2015
Hetq reporter Hrant Galstyan, detained earlier this morning by Yerevan police when they dispersed mass sit-in protesting electricity rate hikes, was released minutes ago.
Galstyan says he was questioned about his role in "taking part in an illegal gathering and march that disturbed public order." The reporter said he refuted the charges.
"I argues that the gathering was peaceful, rather than illegal, and that traffic was impeded by the police, who closed the street and used force, and not the protestors," Galstyan said.
Source: Hetq – Originial Article
Armenian News
No comments:
Post a Comment